skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Visitor in the Area September 2008
Sara's daddy was in town ... we met him for lunch at Wood Ranch Grill in Dos Lagos. He makes a special time to visit with Grama Davis each time he's in the area. He retired last year, which makes his visit less stressful.
It's easy to see where Sara gets that big pretty smile. It's nice for her to be spoiled when her daddy comes to town. Way to go Jim ~ you're a good dad.
Sure we can't convince you to shave Grampa Jim?
2 comments:
cute mommy. i love your blog. i am so impressed with how you have gotten so good at it so fast. you are like lightning getting those posts out. Are you going to make a book???
i love you. We need to go to lunch soon. Don't you think?
I'd like to put a book together. Easiest journal I've ever kept and it's much more fun. Maybe I can do one for each year? How bout you?
Yes, lunch when I get back from Jeff's...Soup Plantation with Barbie in CM. Okay?
Love you
Post a Comment